== version history ==4-8-08:
- Intro/credits scene added
- Visual effects can be turned on/off from the context menu (right-click)
- Fireballs have sound
- April Fools' Day locally nullified by poor sense of humor
- radar now shows top and bottom boundaries
- sound effects added
- fireballs have exploding animation
- Buckyball slowed. Again.
- Sticky Cat moves faster than before, but with terrible coordination
- How To Play section revamped
- "jumping" bug corrected
- scores tweaked in favor of positive components
- scoring and leaderboards implemented
- camera centers on Bat more
- level select implemented
- added Speedy Cat and Sticky Cat
- Pause enabled; use Spacebar
- Buckyball is slightly slower and can now be batted when girl is inside
- added Long Cat; hit his head to release the girl
- replaced submarine with jumping Buckyball
- added prompts with instruction
- added "wind" effect
- stabilized high speed flight over waters
- implemented recharging Rocket power
- added Panic and Rocket power status bars
- added "goal" arrow
- reduced number of cats
- made fire do more
== To Implement ==
Free Play mode
Maybe voices, maybe music (might need help with music)
Tub Cat, Laser Cat
Another personal Flash project of mine and more Flash 9 problems for you!
So this is Rocket Bat, a flash game I'm making to be entered in a contest
! Hopefully the rewards and deadline will be an incentive for me to finish on time.
Anyhow, for the most part the rules are explained in the How To Play section. Since this is still in development, I'll be open to suggestions and feedback.
Eventually when I'm done with the game I might be deleting it from scraps and submitting it as a fresh deviation, so when it happens don't be confused if your comments disappear or it vanishes from your favorites.
Made in Flash[I think]